GitHub Actions for Developers
In this course, you will gain skills and experience with the most popular automation platform of today: GitHub Actions! Get an insight into a growing community that continuously develops modules within CI/CD, Testing, Linters, Compliance and other Static code analysis, and learn about the benefits of using these.
Training with focus on your needs
Our GitHub Actions course focuses on the daily needs of developers and project managers. You will learn how to set up automated Builds, Tests and Continuous Deployments (CD) across your development- and production environments, as well as integrating workflows into your daily development needs.
GitHub Actions Course outline:
- Introduction to GitHub Actions: What is it, and why is it important?
- Workflows setup and configuration
- Automation of build, test and deployment processes
- Advanced functions, often used by larger companies
- Best practices and recommendations
- Hands-on exercises and examples
- Insight into CI/CD, Testing, Linters, Compliance, and Static Code analysis modules
- Measuring DevOps efficiency through DORA metrics
Duration and Date:
Our Github Actions course typically last 1 day, on a scheduled date.
To provide your workplace with easy access to training, our instructors usually come to your workplace to teach.
To get a price quote, please provide the number of participants and the content you require. The cost will be determined based on these factors. Contact us today for advice regarding our courses.